Doctors Without Borders is an international and independent medical-humanitarian organization that offers assistance to suffering populations, victims of natural or man-made disasters and victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and regardless of their race, religion, belief or political affiliation (Magna Carta of MSF).
The MSF movement is organized around five operational boards supported by 21 sections and offices around the world. MSF OCBA is one of the operational centers. Operations are implemented by 41 field teams and 20 mission coordination teams and organizational units based in the Barcelona, Athens, Nairobi and Buenos Aires headquarters. Field operations are guided and supported by 5 Operational Cells, the Emergency Unit and other operations support departments, including the Fundraising Department.
ENVIRONMENT AND GENERAL OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
In April 2020, a pilot was carried out to validate the viability of using the Messenger application on Facebook to attract partners.
The results of this pilot have shown that conversion through this channel is possible and it has been decided to enter a phase of conceptualization of the channel's 'business model', expanding the team and establishing a campaign management system. For this, this position of Project Leader Capture Messenger is offered.
The position is part of the Membership Recruitment Area, within the Fundraising Department. He reports hierarchically to the Head of Membership Recruitment and works closely with the Digital Unit. The position is located in the MSF Office in Barcelona.
The general objective of the position is to develop and consolidate this new tool for attracting partners in an economically sustainable way through Messenger on Facebook, based on the pilot's learnings.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN FUNCTIONS
- Collect pilot inputs, resolve open issues, define a sustainable business model (setup, target, advertisements, arguments), prepare the project calendar and roll out the campaign (Sep-Dec 2020)
- Together with the digital team, develop the results dashboard and will be responsible for its completion and monitoring.
- It reports periodically to the project management (Resp. Recruitment of partners and Resp Digital recruitment) holding weekly / monthly meetings and reports with these managers.
- It will make a report at the end of the project that serves for the final decision on the continuity of the channel.
- He is the hierarchical head of a team of recruiters with solving the different cases that come from it according to the policies and processes of MSF.
- He is responsible for the final phase of the recruitment selection process with the support of the recruitment team.
- Ensures the quality of work: providing improvements to the content of the message, individually accompanying the captor who needs it, ensuring proactivity, punctuality and in general the attitudinal aspects that affect the motivation and achievement of the campaign objectives.
- It implements the welcome plan for new hires, from the signing of the contract, identifying needs and providing it with the necessary tools to carry out its function. Accompany new hires in the induction period
- Monitor the performance of the assigned team, supervising the conversations held, giving the necessary feedback to ensure the quality and rigor of the messages transferred.
- It will be coordinated with the person in charge of Digital Advertising to align the dimension, team schedules and the arguments for the different online advertising plans that are being created.
- He will collaborate with the person in charge of Digital Advertising and the online agencies in the preparation and dissemination of ads on Facebook, transferring the feedback from the conversations held by the team.
- He will hold conversations through Messenger to contribute to the recruitment of the campaign and understand the needs of the channel and the recruiters. Development of style guides / conversational structure for capturing the channel?
Training and experience
- Previous experience in recruiting partners for NGOs using F2F techniques, Telemarketing or experience in direct commercial sales.
- Project management experience will be valued
- High level of written Spanish.
- English will be valued.
- Commitment to the SPS Principles
- Stress management
- Orientation to results and quality
- Initiative and innovation
- Bargaining power
- Team work and collaboration
- Communication skills in public and personal interaction
- High ability to motivate work teams
- Time availability.
- Location : Based in any of the MSF-OCBA offices; Dakar, Nairobi, Buenos Aires, Amman, Barcelona or at the delegated offices in Spain.
- Full time: 40 hours per week
- Duration : 6 months,
- Hours : 40-hour work week. (If there was a weekend team at least one a month.)
- Annual gross salary : HQ-3A (12 monthly payments) + secondary benefits, based on the MSF Spain Compensation Policy.
- Incorporation : November 2020
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
- To apply for this job, please send your CV and motivation letter during the registration process.
- Deadline to submit an application; October 4, 2020.
MSF OCBA is a people-centered humanitarian organization that offers a diverse, collaborative and inclusive work environment. We believe this approach improves our work and we are committed to fair employment. We embrace diverse backgrounds from people working together to show their passion for MSF's social mission.
Doctors Without Borders, as a responsible employer, by virtue of article 38 of the “Law of Social Integration of the Disabled of 1982 (LISMI)”, invites those people with recognized disabilities and with an interest in the humanitarian area to apply for the aforementioned position.